Ben Nevis a brand of Scottish delight a verity of Icecream
Ben Nevis is the highest mountain in the British Isles. It stands at the Western end of the Grampian Mountains in the Scottish Highlands, close to the town of Fort Williams. This is from where the brand Ben Nevis Ice-cream has been derived to represent the Scottish taste to the international consumers.
Launched in Nepalese Market in the mid of 2018 it represents the international taste customized for the Nepalese audience with as much natural ingredients with a lot of fresh strawberries, berries, Belgium
chocolates, nuts, jellies, brownies and more.
It has a range of various flavors:
- Peanut Butter with Chocolate.
- Praline and Cream.
- Vanilla Caramel Brownie.
- Cotton Candy.
- Midnight Cookies.
- Cookies and Cream.
- Strawberry Cheese Cake.
- American Nuts.
- Coffee Almond Fudge.
- Cassatta Icecream Cake. (New soft launch during lockdown)
It has been constantly engaging with the consumers with various campaigns even during the COVID-19 situations like….
- They have developed the online campaign named IceSolating where they tried to make something impactful to the children and their parents who are living in their house during this lock down. In this they showed in pictorial presentation from their own ice-cream packaging. way where parents can make their children to do things like planting plants , depositing money in piggy bank for donations and food serving to birds showing message where parents can make
their children do those activities and make them its habit.
- They also launched Online campaign which has been launched with Miss Nepal Niti Shah where she was showed bennevis ice-cream and showing the aspirational taste of Ben Nevis products where people who are staying home and missing their friends and loved one they can tag and some of the lucky winner gets free gift hampers from Bennevis.
- They also have another campaigns where they thank to the super heroes from different sectors
like health, to the institute or teachers who are helping through online classes, also to delivery
companies, medias, police and donators who are helping all of us in this pandemic situation and
providing some of the heroes ice-cream from their side just a small help to make them smile for
some time being.
- By knowing that people are more over boring staying at home in this pandemic so they also launched Online Ludo competition where they have organized it for 2 times and also given to
some of the winners who are inside the Kathmandu valley.
- Not only that they will also soon start with various of food vloggers by which they can make various of foods stuff by using bennevis ice-cream by which the people staying at home can utilize their time as well.
- Despite being hard for all the business houses in this pandemic situation they have already collaborate with the various food delivery companies like Khaanpin.com, Foodmandu.com, Bhoj Deal.com , Smart Doko .com, Thulo .com, Bhojmandu.com and Agro organic .com for delivery the products to the customers who are craving for ice-cream in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Butwal and Chitwan.
- In this situation also they have soft launch the product cassatta ice-cream cake from online and from specific outlet here in Kathmandu and pokhara.
Not only that according to Brand and Marketing Manager Nikesh Shrestha he says they also have started their placement and availability to various of outlets for fulfilling the demand of the customers that are craving for customers.
Mr Shrestha also says likewise they have been planning from various of collaboration and various of campaign planning in this pandemic to make their customer entertain, and engage.