Ever Heard Of Jay Shetty, Read How A Former Monk Became A Multi-Talented Personality
Jay Shetty has the most beautiful and soulful eyes filled with the emotions of the struggle, hardships, and his effort to understand the meaning of life and quality time to know himself better in the company of monks will leave anyone with tears. His style of living can inspire billions of people if glanced at and his perception to any problems in life can lead to a path of success and ultimate happiness.
Jay Shetty is a transformation from a bad chapter in a book to meaningful inspirational stories. In the beginning, he was a bad guy who wanted some sort of fulfilment and became the one who is hated by every teachers and parent as well. He even tried drugs and became suspended from school 3 times. Jay became a learner and became a monk to find the purpose of life.
There is where he gained some meaningful purpose of life and its most of the answers which made him capable of starting a new journey, the journey of making wisdom go viral. After being heard this much about his life and hardships, you may have already generated curiosity to know his accomplishments. Here are some of his accomplishments:
1. Jay was listed in the Forbes 30 Under 30
2. The show HuffPost Live #FollowTheReader was one of his much loved, where he interviewed the likes of Russell Brand, Tim Ferriss and Deepak Chopra reached 1 million people daily.
3. He worked as a content writer and created content for and partnered with Snapchat, Facebook, National Geographic, Nasdaq and HuffPost to name a few.
4. Jay then became an invitee at leading companies including Google, L’Oreal, Facebook, Coca-Cola, HSBC, EY, Microsoft and Accenture.
5. He became the winner of the ITV Asian Media Award for the Best Blog and printed himself 3rd in the Guardian Rising Star Award in 2015.
6. These are only a couple of his accomplishments. Follow him on his official account to explore more.