Youths, It’s Your Turn To Step Up Against The Corruption
Is Nepal a country where all the legends like Amarsingh Thapa, Prithvi Narayan Shah, Bhakti Thapa and many other patriots once ruled? Was even Buddha, who taught the path to peace and non-violence born in the same country? All these queries seem dramatic, theatrical and sardonic for now the country has been spoiled with corruption where all the professionals, officers and leaders search for the way to quench their thirst. Either by being a philanderer who waits for every other chance, or its the illegal use of power and money.
Let’s talk about corruption, the illegal use of power, authority and the fight for the position. Nepal once used to be a country of peace and truthfulness, but today every nook and corner has been deeply involved in venality. As talking these all about corruption and every other aspect leading towards the shed, here is what youths can do to bring changes if not to eliminate but at least to push it some extent.
Youths can bring up tremendous change and its peak time to bring up so which could not be achieved in the past. The following are the list of the things youths can achieve by small effort:
1) Discourage Corrupted people through the social campaign.
2) Youths can make a database of corrupted people and share it in social media; this causes ignominy in the people and may help to stop corruption.
3) Keep the eye on money the government spends, shed a light on the money collected through taxes and others.
4) Running a campaign on television by cartoons and comics.
5) The main effort would be they themselves to stop bribing the officials to make their work done.
6) Protests, marches, demonstrations and rallies can be a powerful tool for anti-corruption campaigners.
7) Collection of hundreds or thousands of completed cards can generate new perspectives on government performance – which can then be shared with media and used by the public to bring about change.
These are only some of the ways to bring back the changes, however, if such individual attempts will be started and implemented corruption can eradicate. Also, working in a group can help to generate many thoughts some of which can be really effective.